Yoga Alliance USA 200 hour residential Hatha Yoga Teacher Training certification course in India with Vishwa Shanti Yoga School, Rishikesh. This intensive residential Yoga instructor course systematically prepares individuals to teach traditional Hatha yoga to general population so that they can apply the knowledge and skill for physical, mental and emotional well being. Our 200 hour YTT at Vishwa Shanti Yoga School targets beginners to intermediate level yoga practitioners who may or may not have prior knowledge and experience of yoga. Advanced level yoga practitioners who want to gain Yoga Alliance USA RYT 200 certification and also boost their understanding of yoga philosophy and yoga anatomy and physiology can join this course. If you plan to become a certified yoga instructor in Rishikesh, we recommend you to come with an open mind to accommodate with Indian lifestyle and daily yogic activities at the school.
Our course curriculum for 200 hour yoga TTC exposes the participants to yoga philosophy, the theoretical understanding of yoga; yoga anatomy and physiology, detailed understanding on anatomical and physiological effects of the yogic practices upon practitioner’s body and mind; practical classes on yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, kriya, mudra, yog nidra (yogic sleep); and daily practice of yama, niyama and dhairya. You will also learn some Sanskrit verses (mantra) that not only work on your vocal cord but also create a connection with the supreme. Daily mantra chanting is a way we connect with God and this is the time our mind automatically relaxes and we find ourselves in complete peace. On completion of this course, you will be able to register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA as RYT 200. YA (USA) require you to have 100 hours of teaching experience to become a registered yoga instructor 200.
Vishwa Shanti Yoga School in India is registered as RYS 200 and RYS 300 with Yoga Alliance USA eligible to offer 200 hour yoga teacher training, 300 hour yoga teacher training and 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, the yoga capital where monthly thousands of yoga enthusiasts come to seek solace and peace. Our four weeks 200 hour yoga teacher training course is designed to deeply root traditional Hatha yoga education in beginners and intermediate level yoga practitioners so as they become able to teach yoga to wider population after completion of the course. In practical classes of yoga asana, pranayama, meditation and cleansing, students get opportunity to learn about their own body. You will learn alignment and adjustment from early days, these classes offer you understanding on the scope and limitations of your practice so you don’t strain your muscles and ligaments and avoid injuries. This crucial learning will be your asset while teaching yoga to others.
Rishikesh is a holy town on the way to four major pilgrimages and other hundreds of pilgrimages in Northern India. Rishikesh is another name of lord Vishnu, one of the three major Gods in Hinduism, who is considered as the preserver of all the living beings on earth. This tiny town seated on the lap of mountains and segmented into two parts by the gorgeous Ganges offers beautiful sight to nature lovers and tourists. As a first time visitor to this place, you will witness more yog peetha than the temples or Shiva-Shakti shrines here. Remember, lord Shiva is the first yoga teacher (Aadi Guru) who taught yoga to his wife Parvati and the sages (Rishis) who later transmitted this knowledge and skill to their disciples.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2017 - 2018
|Dates||Status||Price||Apply for RYT 200|
|to 08 Apr 2017 :: (RYT 200 Hour Certification Course in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 1400||Apply|
|to 03 Jun 2017 :: (RYT 200 Hour Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 1450||Apply|
|to 15 Aug 2017 :: (RYT 200 Hour Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 1450||Apply|
|to 28 Oct 2017 :: (RYT 200 Hour Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 1450||Apply|
|to 09 Jan 2018 :: (RYT 200 Hour Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 1450||Apply|
Ram Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Highlights
- International certification in 200 hour yoga teacher training – RYT 200.
- Course designed for beginners to intermediate level yoga practitioners.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty with individual differences and specialities.
- Course fee US$ 1450; booking amount US$ 200 non-refundable. Once paid, course fee is non-refundable.
- Private room with attached bath (room sharing is possible).
- Three vegetarian meals per day. Please inform the front desk manager upon arrival if you are vegan or have allergies to certain food.
200 hours Yoga Instructor Course Daily Schedule
- » 06:30 to 07:00 AM - Shatkarma (Yogic Cleansing)
- » 07:00 to 08:30 AM - Asana (Yoga Position)
- » 09:00 to 10:00 AM - Breakfast
- » 10:30 to 11:45 AM - Yoga Philosophy
- » 12:00 to 01:00 PM - Lunch
- » 01:30 to 03:00 PM - Yoga Anatomy
- » 03:00 to 04:00 PM - Self Study
- » 04:00 to 05:30 PM - Alignment & Adjustment
- » 06:00 to 07:00 PM - Meditation/ Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)/ Yog Nidra
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in India Syllabus
- » Techniques, Training and practice- asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques
- » Teaching methodology- teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- » Anatomy and Physiology- body systems/ organs, chakras, nadis
- » Yoga Philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers- Yoga Sutras, Bhagvad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika,
- » Practicum- teaching Practice
Yoga Instructor Certification Course in India
Vishwa Shanti Yoga School is RYS 200 and RYS 300 – and offers Yoga Alliance USA certification courses named 200 hour, 300 hour and 500 hour yoga teacher training. These Hatha Yoga instructor courses follow Yoga Alliance USA guidelines in curriculum / syllabus. You will be well equipped with practical and theoretical knowledge in different aspects of yoga. Our graduates can teach yoga professionally anywhere in the world and become registered yoga instructor.