Residential Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course of 500 hour in Rishikesh India – RYS 500 with Vishwa Shanti Yoga School. Registered with Yoga Alliance USA as RYS 200 and RYS 300 our 500 hour yoga teacher training course is a combination of 200 hour and 300 hour certification courses beginning with the basic or beginner level gradually furthering to intermediate and advanced level yoga teaching. Your basic understanding and interest of yoga learning will be nurtured and developed offering you theoretical and practical education on meditation, yogic breathing technique (pranayama), yogic cleansing (shatkarma) combined with different yoga poses (asanas). Besides, this course roots your understanding of yoga philosophy and anatomy and physiology. Our instructors who have studied over years in Indian traditional yoga institutes and obtained a decent experience in yoga teaching guide you through all that you require to become a yogi and an instructor who teaches a mass of students with varied experiences and understanding of the universe.
Rishikesh each month welcomes thousands of tourists who intentionally come to practice yoga in the bank of holy river Ganga.
|Dates||Status||Price||Apply for RYT 500|
|to 06 May 2017 :: (500 Hour Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 3200||Apply|
|to 15 July 2017 :: (500 Hour Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 3350||Apply|
|to 27 Sep 2017 :: (500 Hour Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 3350||Apply|
|to 09 Dec 2017 (500 Hour Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh, India)||Booking Open||US$ 3350||Apply|
Ram Jhula Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
When you successfully complete the two months intensive 500 hour yoga teacher training course and graduate from Vishwa Shanti Yoga School, you can register yourself as RYT 200 hrs and RYT 500 hrs with Yoga Alliance USA. YA certification allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world. Once you obtain four years of yoga teaching experience, you can register yourself as E-RYT 500 hrs.
There are many aspects of yoga teaching. The 500 hour yoga teacher training at Vishwa Shanti Yoga School (Rishikesh) will offer you knowledge on overall aspect of yogic living and teaching. Later, you can specify your mastery over one or two aspects and become lead teacher for the same. You can teach yoga philosophy or focus on anatomy and physiology. You may gain mastery over meditation or yoga asanas, alignment and adjustment, shatkarma, pranayama – any of the fields of yoga teaching – all of them are as important for a person to become yogi, yoga instructor and live a healthy and peaceful life
500 hour Yoga TTC Highlights
- » Yoga Alliance USA certification as RYT 500 (hrs) - international certification that allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world
- » Well qualified and experienced faculty with their own specialities.
- » US$ 3200 course fee. You should pay US$ 400 as non-refundable deposit towards the course fee to book your seat. Remaining fee should be paid upon arrival to Vishwa Shanti Yoga School (Rishikesh). Once paid, course fee is non-refundable.
- » Single room accommodation with attached bath (room sharing is possible if you need to)
- » 3 vegetarian meals per day. Please inform the front desk upon arrival if you are vegan or have allergies to certain food.
500 hour Yoga Instructor Course Daily Schedule
- » 06:30 to 07:00 AM - Shatkarma (Yogic Cleansing)
- » 07:00 to 08:30 AM - Asana (Yoga Position)
- » 09:00 to 10:00 AM - Breakfast
- » 10:30 to 11:45 AM - Yoga Philosophy
- » 12:00 to 01:00 PM - Lunch
- » 01:30 to 03:00 PM - Yoga Anatomy
- » 03:00 to 04:00 PM - Self Study
- » 04:00 to 05:30 PM - Alignment & Adjustment
- » 06:00 to 07:00 PM - Meditation/ Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)/ Yog Nidra
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Syllabus
- » Techniques, Training and practice- asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques
- » Teaching methodology- teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- » Anatomy and Physiology- body systems/ organs, chakras, nadis /
- » Yoga Philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers- Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagvad Gita ,
- » Practicum- Teaching Practice